MASTERRIND: your first partner for cattle!
MASTERRIND offers diverse solutions for all areas of cattle breeding, and is on your side as a reliable partner. This means maximum success for all members and clients. Benefit from a highly modern breeding program: the only way to ensure healthy, highly productive heifers in your herd.
Breeding consulting at MASTERRIND
Breeding of cattle is the foundation of sustainable and economic production of top-quality food products. Thanks to modern research, we today have a wealth of information on the genetic predisposition of an animal that can be utilized to benefit the farmer and the herd.
For improving cattle herds through breeding, MASTERRIND offers an extensive range of services.
Our consultants have excellent knowledge and are capable of providing broad assistance for further development of your herd at all times. They will review the situation on site, analyse the advantages and development potential of your herd, and jointly define a concept for further genetic management.
- MASTERRIND offers with the herd genotyping program a new possibility for customers to get genomic information from their animals directly after the birth of the animals. With the genomic information it is possible to increase the efficiency and profitability of the farms. New management strategies are developed in close cooperation with the farm and the MASTERRIND employees.
- By genotyping your heifers, you can get to know your animals better and very quickly (3 to 6 months of age). This means to improve technical performances like speeding up genetic progress and make sorting more relevant, sale of females or cull cows. Furthermore, this also means a optimize mating, by using the MASTERRIND mating program BAP. There are several possibilities to make mating unique for the individual need of the farm for example the choice of doses (sexed semen, crossing…).
MASTERRIND Herd Genotyping – Small Tag, Big Progress
It’s the inner values that count – not only for humans, but also for your animals. Because only those who really know their herd genetically can use the full potential and achieve the maximum breeding progress. With the help of genomic breeding values for your female animals, you can now make more targeted decisions and optimise your management strategy.
What is herd genotyping?
Herd genotyping is a management tool that will reliably help you to be up to date.
Decisions regarding breeding, selection and sales of animals by using the fastest logistical method to run tissue samples.
There are different options of Herd Genotyping in order to improve your herd genetically and quickly as possible:
- Genotyping all female animals starting on a specific date
- Genotyping all young stock
- Genotyping all heifers and cows in their first lactation up until day 200 of lactation
- Genotyping all cows in their first lactation up until day 200 of lactation
Genotyping your female animals provides countless opportunities to improve operating profit:
Semen Export – Herd Mating Specialist
Phone: +49 178 6623819